The IndyCast is a bi-weekly Indiana Jones podcast hosted and produced by Ed Dolista from Victoria, Australia. The show reports the latest news, collectibles, interviews, events, opinions and trivia from the Indiana Jones fan community. It launched on November 15, 2007 in the lead up to the release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and at its peak it was ranked in the Top 50 TV/Film podcasts on iTunes. It is currently the only non-Star Wars program on The ForceCast network.
The Indy-Cast boasts interviews with both on screen and behind the scenes talent from the Indiana Jones adventures, including John Rhys-Davies (Sallah), Sean Patrick Flanery (Young Indiana Jones), Jon Braver (Crystal Skull Stuntman and Actor), authors J.W. Rinzler (The Complete Making of Indiana Jones), artists Joe Corroney and Noah Albrecht, Frank Darabont, John Tobin, and Steve Sansweet.
The IndyCast also has a dedicated team of segment producers including:
- Mitch Hallock - Official IndyCast Correspondent and Raider.Net journalist
- Rob Magee - The Indy Opinion
- Ron Longo - Indy Reviews
- Pat dePoortere - Indy Trivia
Other regular contributors include
- Laird Malamed - Assistant Sound Editor, Young Indiana Jones
- Les David - ThrowMeIdol.com and the Ravenwood Museum
- Kyle Boyat - Geologist and host of The History Behind the Mystery
A complete archive of the show, including detailed show notes, can be found on ForceCast.Net.
Contacting the showEdit
You can email IndyCast crew at firstname.lastname@example.org.